Preyas Jewellery - Terms and Conditions (R12a)
Choose your jewellery wisely, returns are only accepted when an item is faulty.
To ensure exclusivity in your area, the minimum annual purchase total should be $20.000 for main city and CBD areas, up to 50 km from the city centre. For country areas the minimum purchase total will need to be $10.000.
All our jewellery has a lifetime workmanship manufacturing warranty.
Faulty items will be repaired or exchanged 'at our discretion' (or a credit for other stock will be offered)
In case we cannot repair or replace the same with a similar item 'to the customers' satisfaction, a refund will be given.
In case you find a fault in our jewellery, please contact us, or our sales agent ASAP. Because we are on the road for business a lot of the time, don’t send returns without contacting us. Returns could end up in our PO Box for many weeks, without us knowing. If we are on the road for a long period, we can arrange an alternative address for returns/repairs.
- We need to be notified by email, or phone, prior to the return of the goods.
- An authorisation return number will be given to you.
- No returns will be accepted without authorisation number. You will need to include this number when returning the item.
- The item needs to be adequately packed, and returned by express mail, signature required.
- You will need to email us the tracking number for the return.
- Postage for returns of a faulty item will be refunded.
- Preyas Jewellery does not accept responsibility for items lost during shipping.
EXTENT OF WARRANTY
The warranty is limited only to defects in workmanship only.
The warranty does not cover:
- Any defects caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, unauthorised modifications or attempted repair by a person not authorised by Preyas Jewellery.
- Normal Wear and Tear.
All Australian orders are shipped by Australia Post- Express with signing on delivery.
International orders are shipped as per nominated shipper.
Free domestic postage for total invoice orders over $1000--
- Accounts are offered to established account customers only.
- All accounts are strictly 30 days from date of invoice unless a payment plan has been arranged with Preyas Jewellery, or our agent .
- Any account overdue 60 days will be passed onto our credit control agency and the customer will be responsible for any additional fees or associated costs.
- If Trading terms are not honoured, then the customer account status will be changed to COD only.
ESTABLISHED CUSTOMER POLICY
How to become an established customer of Preyas Jewellery:
- The first 3 orders are to be COD.
- After that, a credit application will need to be filled out.
- After Preyas Jewellery’s Accounts Department have completed your credit history check and have determined you are eligible, we will give you a 30 day trading account status. (Preyas Jewellery reserves the right to refuse accounts)
- When accounts are established, trading terms will need to be obeyed. If not, accounts will fall back to COD.
PURCHASES AT THE TRADE FAIR
-We sell off the stand. The Minimum order amount is $300- before GST.
- Purchases at trade fairs are to be paid at the fair, for amounts under $500- (GST included)
-For account customers, the regular trading terms are applied, for purchases over $500-. Amounts under $500- will need to be paid at the fair.
- Items will not be put on hold at the fairs, unless paid for.
For us, or our agent to come out to you for a sales selection there is a minimum order amount of $500 plus GST.
Please contact us when stock is needed, as we are generally don’t canvas sales from our customers.
APPRO-PACKS, terms and conditions
Once a business relationship has been established, we offer an Appro-pack service.
When we know what you are after, we will make a selection of jewellery for you to choose from.
This service is meant for top-up orders. And is useful when we, or our agent can’t visit you at the time. And in between trade fairs. If the conditions are not respected, this service will not be continued.
|1) The parcel will be sent to you by express mail, signature required.|
|2) The returns need to be sent back within 7 days from the date you receive the Appro-pack.
If we have not received the parcel with unwanted items back within 10 days, from the date you received it, we will consider the full content is kept by you and will invoice you accordingly.
|3) The items you send back are to be in their original condition, with the original price tags. Items need to be packed safely. With the original tags, in individual bags. Wrapped in bubble wrap and put in a box.|
|4) The parcel needs to be returned by express post, signature required. Postage is to be paid by you.|
|5) The tracking number needs to be emailed to us, or our agent.|
|6) An invoice will follow after we receive the items you don’t wish to keep.
7) Postage will be charged for sending Appro-packs, unless the total invoice amount is over $1000-
|8) The account needs to be paid within max. 14 days of the date you receive the invoice.|
|9) Your credit card details will be held by us as a security, until your account is paid.|
|We do not keep your credit card details, after the account is paid.|
Preyas Jewellery, Preyas N. Braakman, PO Box 85, Federal NSW 2480. Ph: 02-6684 9483. Mob: 0401-668 032
Carol Horsfall, agent for VIC, SA, WA. Mob: 0402-852 907